This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of FERO mobile phones
What is not covered?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Defects or damage resulting from any kind of mishaps, misuse, improper storage, temperature conditions and environmental issues including, dirt and dust and moisture
- Physical damage to the phone due to excessive force, pressure, neglect and electrical/electro-mechanical modifications
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of a metallic/non-metallic object when pressing on a touch screen or any other parts
- Devices where the labels have been defaced and/or made illegible by removal of any seals and stickers including IMEI labels, Serial Numbers and other bar codes on the product or packaging
- Equipment that has not been used with official Fero devices accessories or peripheral devices/accessories/Chargers not furnished or approved by FERO
- Defects or damage resulting from faulty testing, operations, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by FERO, including but not limited to installation of unauthorized software and unauthorized root access
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product
- Any of the seals on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering. The battery has been used in equipment other than the FERO device for which it is specified.